Iristel Cybersecurity operation is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to provide cybersecurity subject matter expertise, guidance and direction on projects, routine monitoring of Security Operation Center escalated request & to execute the vision and roadmap established by the business & CISO while incorporating Cybersecurity best practice & architecture.
- Provide Tier 3 Level Cyber Security support to investigate & conduct forensic analysis (Security Operations Center)
- Leads the detailed technical cybersecurity solution design on projects (alone or with architects)
- Provides cybersecurity technical implementation & oversight to projects and works with customer’s enterprise team in conjunction with the Cybersecurity Architect, Solutions Architects and Cybersecurity Operations Team.
- Collaborate with the Cybersecurity Architect & builds out the security architecture for customers.
- Represent cybersecurity interests on projects as it pertains to business requirements and constraints, operational requirements, compliance requirements, and industry standards and practices
- Collaborate with Cybersecurity Operations, business units, contractors, suppliers and service providers to initiate cybersecurity projects for the business and support their inception including research and discovery, engaging service providers and business units, performing resource and cost estimations, compiling business justifications
- 5+ years working experience in the Cybersecurity field designing and implementing cybersecurity technical solutions and performing cybersecurity operational duties
- Kali Linux, Windows Server, AWS, Azure
- SIEM experience, IPS, IDS, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing
- Next generation Firewalls, AV, AI & ML systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- CEH, Offensive Security certification or other relevant cybersecurity certifications